2022 (G22) Final Awards
2022 (G22) GRANTS AND COOPERATIVE AGREEMENTS PROGRAM
The California Department of Parks and Recreation, Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Division (OHMVR Division) announces its Final Awards for the 2022 Grants and Cooperative Agreements grant cycle.
All funding categories are now final. Upon approval of Projects by the Director of the Department of Parks and Recreation, the OHMVR Division will begin to prepare and execute Project Agreements. The Project Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions of each Project. No Project may proceed until a fully executed Project is in place.
- Operation and Maintenance (Final Awards)
- Acquisition (Final Awards)
- Ground Operations (Final Awards)
- Planning (Final Awards)
- Restoration (Final Awards)
- Education and Safety (Final Awards)
- Law Enforcement:
- Local (Final Awards)
- Bureau of Land Management (Final Awards)
- United States Forest Service (Final Awards)