September 24 Unscheduled Commission Meeting (Virtual)
The Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Commission will hold a virtual unscheduled meeting on Friday September 24, 2020.
As a result of the COVID-19 emergency and the Governor's Executive Orders N-29-20 and N-33-20, this Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation (OHMVR) Commission meeting will occur virtually through video and teleconference. There will not be a physical place where the public can go in-person to make public comments. The OHMVR Commission is conducting the meeting virtually to avoid public gathering and protect public health during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The OHMVR Commission will be using the video conferencing service, Zoom, to host the meeting and allow for remote public participation. Please download the Virtual Meeting Procedures for more information.
Agenda [corrected Meeting Registration link - posted 9/14/2020]
- Professor Lynn Russell, Scripps Institute of Oceanography, UC San Diego.
Supplemental Report on Gravimetric and Elemental Analyses of Spring 2020 PM2.5 and PM10 Air Samples from Nipomo Mesa and Oceano Dunes SVRA
2020 Commission Meetings Schedule
- January 23-24, 2020 (Note: Date change [updated 12/30/19]): Lake Arrowhead
- February 27, 2020: Sacramento
- April 30 - May 1: Meeting Canceled due to COVID-19 outbreak
- August 6-7, 2020: Virtual Meeting
- September 24, 2020 – Unscheduled Meeting: Virtual Meeting
- October 15-16, 2020