December 3, 2020 Commission Meeting (Virtual Meeting)
The Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Commission will hold a virtual meeting on Thursday December 3, 2020.
As a result of the COVID-19 emergency and the Governor's Executive Orders N-29-20 and N-33-20, this Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation (OHMVR) Commission meeting will occur virtually through video and teleconference. There will not be a physical place where the public can go in-person to make public comments. The OHMVR Commission is conducting the meeting virtually to avoid public gathering and protect public health during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The OHMVR Commission will be using the video conferencing service, Zoom, to host the meeting and allow for remote public participation. Please download the Virtual Meeting Procedures for more information.
Ad Hoc Committees
Draft 2020 Soil Conservation Standard and Guidelines Update
Grants and Cooperative Agreements Program
U.S. Forest Service
Bureau of Land Management
Deputy Director’s Report
OHV Planning Update
2020 Commission Meetings Schedule
- January 23-24, 2020 (Note: Date change [updated 12/30/19]): Lake Arrowhead
- February 27, 2020: Sacramento
- April 30 - May 1: Meeting Canceled due to COVID-19 outbreak
- August 6-7, 2020: Virtual Meeting
- September 24, 2020 – Unscheduled Meeting: Virtual Meeting
- December 3, 2020 (NOTE: Date Change)