California State Parks offers careers in many disciplines such as operations, maintenance, resource management, education, and park planning. We are proud of our commitment to develop the fullest potential in our employees and provide leadership development to prepare employees for challenges of the future. We're making a difference by helping to preserve the precious resources in our state parks for everyone to enjoy.
For general Hollister Hills job information, please call (831) 637-8186.
For information on CAREERS statewide, click here.
For a complete statewide JOB LIST, please visit www.jobs.ca.gov/.
Now Hiring at Hollister Hills SVRA
PARK AIDE (entry level)
Provide high quality customer service while working outside. This is an excellent entry level position to gain valuable experience for anyone looking to pursue a career in law enforcement, facilities and maintenance, public education/interpretation, natural resources, and much more!
- Hourly Rate: $12.00-13.74
- Minimum Qualifications: 18 years of age or older. Possession of a valid driver license of the appropriate class and a safe driving record as documented by the Department of Motor Vehicles.
MAINTENANCE AIDE (entry level)
Provide the highest standards of cleanliness on all park properties and facilities. Advance your career with opportunities to develop the skills of the trades to include plumbing, electrical, and carpentry.
- Hourly Rate: $12.00-14.02
- Minimum Qualifications: Possession of a valid driver license of the appropriate class and a safe driving record as documented by the Department of Motor Vehicles.
SENIOR MAINTENANCE AIDE - NATURAL RESOURCES
Advance your career in natural resources while working outdoors maintaining trails, performing restoration work, propagating native plants, and monitoring wildlife populations.
- Hourly Rate: $13.17-14.83
- Part-time available with flexible scheduling Monday through Thursday.
- Minimum Requirements: One year of experience in any one of the following: construction, equipment maintenance or operation, leading housekeeping or conservation crews, building repair, or mechanical trades. Possession of a valid driver license of the appropriate class and a safe driving record as documented by the Department of Motor Vehicles within 60 days prior to appointment.