Grants & Cooperative
Grants and Cooperative Agreements Program Overview
The Grants Program supports the planning, acquisition, development, maintenance, administration, operation, enforcement, restoration, and conservation of trails, trailheads, areas, and other facilities associated with the use of off-highway motor vehicles, and programs involving off-highway motor vehicle safety or education.
2014/2015 Grant Cycle
- January 12, 2015: Grant cycle begins.
- January 12 and 13, 2015: Workshop in Ontario, California
- January 15 and 16, 2015: Workshop in Sacramento, California
- March 2, 2015: Preliminary applications are due.
- March 3, 2015 through April 6, 2015: Public comment period.
- May 4, 2015: Final applications are due.
- June 1, 2015: Intent to Award posted on Division website.
Information on the workshops will be coming soon.
2013/2014 Grants and Cooperative Agreements Program
The California Department of Parks and Recreation, Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Division (OHMVR Division) announces its Final Awards for the 2013/2014 Grants and Cooperative Agreements grant cycle.
All funding categories are now final. Upon approval of Projects by the Director of the Department of Parks and Recreation, the OHMVR Division will begin to prepare and execute project agreements. The project agreement sets forth the terms and conditions of each project. No project may proceed until a fully executed project is in place. [Updated 7/16/14]
2013/2014 Application Results
Division Factual Findings
Operation and Maintenance (Final Awards)
Restoration (Final Awards)
Education and Safety (Final Awards - Revised)
Local (Final Awards)
United States Forest Service (Final Awards)
Bureau of Land Management (Final Awards)